These banners come in 2 sizes: A3 and L size. The large size is about double the length of the A3.(almost a door wide)
Options: Premade, Customised(Personalized)
Material is made of silk surface cardboard and we provide a very high quality, glare-free print finish.
How to Put The Banner Up
Most of our customers typically use things like fishing wire, sewing pin, double-sided tape, and blue tackle also suggest pins or installing using thumbtacks or a hole punch.
Processing Your Order
To place your order: 1. Select the size 2. Select Premade or Customise One. 3 Add to cart
- if you order a different size, add to the cart first and then go back and add again * if select customize please add on customize requirement when you checkout. Remember per sheet, per word.
- Please note the image shown is exactly the same as the product you will have.
1. If you have placed a customized banner order, you will be able to change the ‘text’ and the ‘image’ of the design after you have put through your order. Do this by providing us with the ‘text’ and the ‘images’ you’d like to replace or add to the banner
2. To send us an image(s) to Our email address:[email protected]
3. Help us process your order as quickly as possible – please provide all instructions at the time of the order,
4. Please attach following sentence to confirm your image copyright (I own the copyright to this image and instruct you to print on this products) when you going to insert the copyright image.
You can change the text. Bear in mind, of course, that if you wish to have more letters words will naturally be a lot smaller. We cannot change the color and the font. We can only change the words and they come in 2 sizes only.
Cost for Extra service: Additional review cycles ($8.00 additional fee for additional review cycles if required) – if additional review cycles are required, extra charges may apply and will be discussed with the customer. (each review cycle is limited to two changes, Only one FREE review cycle comes with Customised With review before printing option)