Terms and conditions of use
You must read and agree with our terms and conditions before using our website. Using our website and any subsequent purchases constitutes agreement with our terms and conditions.
1. You must be over 18 to purchase products on our website, www.printhall.com
2. Printhall.com reserves the right to reproduce and use or edit all artistic and literary work created. Confidentiality of all designs are not guaranteed.
3. You are responsible for the contents of all files submitted. If any such file contains copyright material, you are responsible for any unauthorised use.
4. In submission of any file for publication, you are indicating to www.printhall.com that your file is original and does not infringe copyright law. You further warrant that no copyright notice has been removed from the file for publication.
5. You assume all responsibility for the contents of the file submitted and printed. In submission of the file to www.printhall.com, you indicate that nothing in your file is potentially defamatory or libelous and therefore hold www.printhall.com free from any accessory liability.
6. www.printhall.com reserves the right to decline or stop the publication of your order if we suspect that the contents of your file contains illegal or inappropriate material. You will be refunded in this case.
7. www.printhall.com is not responsible for any lost designs. You are well advised to keep copies or backups of your own designs. The "My Design" folder functionality in our website is for short-term storage and may be susceptible to damage in situations such as server backup, server malfunction or browser change.
8. www.printhall.com will send you the digital design file for safe-keeping if you request our staff for such a service (Service fee will apply)
9. You, as the user, must not engage in any violation or contravention of any law in your usage of this site, and must not engage in any action (indirectly or directly) that is harmful to this website printhall.com, or its users. You agree to act with integrity and discretion when using the website and its products.
11. Australia's copyright, trademark and patent law protect various designs, scripts and artwork created by printhall.com. This involves any artwork and components of artwork used on our banners and found on the PrintHall.
12. Distribution or redistribution of our designs, artwork or IP (or components of our designs, artwork or IP) is strictly prohibited and if discovered, will be followed by severe legal action.
13. Your right and privilege to use this website, and any products, services or memberships offered is subject to termination by us at any time, at our sole discretion, with no obligation to provide notice to you. printhall.com may cancel or discontinue any or all of our programs, tools, or services provided on this website at any time, without notice to you.
14. You acknowledge that by posting or submitting content to this website, you grant printhall.com the right to use, reproduce, display, adapt, execute, promote, or distribute such material.
15. printhall.com does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy and reliability of any material or function presented on this site. printhall.com also does not guarantee that any defects will be corrected, or that its material or functions are free from viruses or other harmful entities. printhall.com in no way makes any representation or promises in relation to earnings or commercial gains.
16. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall printhall.com be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the products or services offered to you through this site, even if you have advised printhall.com of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstance, shall printhall.com's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, or any other legal action, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount of One Hundred and Fifty dollars ($150) AUD.
17. As printhall.com has no control over other sites and resources which links to, may be posted on this website, printhall.com denies all responsibility and liability of any damage and harm that may arise from these external websites.
18. You agree to hold printhall.com, its employees and directors harmless and defend from any civil claim of any nature regarding your usage of any of the tools or services provided via this site, or through any separate contractual arrangements.
19. This agreement and any separate agreements whereby printhall.com provides you with products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the State of New South Wales. Subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions, all disputes or claims (except civil wrongs or criminal acts, intentional or otherwise, committed by you) arising out of these terms and conditions will first be resolved through mandatory arbitration in New South Wales. Notwithstanding the previous statement, either party is not prevented from applying for and obtaining from a court a temporary restraining order and/or other injunctive relief.